We at Allure Jewellers are proud and confident in the abilities of our designers, sales team and expert craftsmen to create beautiful jewellery. However, in the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your purchase the following returns policy applies:
- Products must be returned within 30 days.
- Products must be unworn, undamaged, and in saleable condition.
- For hygiene reasons, earrings (and other pierced jewellery) cannot be returned.
- Your item must be returned with it's ring box and all supporting paperwork it came with, including any GIA certificates or gemstone reports.
- The jewellery must not be missing any of it's original diamonds or gemstones.
- The jewellery must not have been adjusted by any other jeweller or person.
- Bespoke commissions, personalised items or engraved items are excluded from our returns policy, unless faulty or otherwise agreed in writing by one of our team members.
If your purchase meets the above criteria a refund will be issued within 28 days of return.
If your order arrives damaged or faulty (through no fault of your own), we can repair, replace or provide you with a full refund.
Any replaced or repaired rings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. In the event you exchange your item for a replacement, have had your diamond reset in another ring or have requested for a new diamond to be set in your ring - your order will be exempt from being returned or exchanged in the future.
If you are unsure whether your jewellery can be returned, please ask your Allure Jewellers Salesperson, or feel free to get in touch at email@example.com
As stated above bespoke purchases, personalised or engraved items are excluded from our returns policy, unless faulty. If you choose to cancel your purchase during the production stage, you may incur costs if production has started.
Preparing your item for return
Returns can be made in person, or via delivery. To return an item in person, please book an appointment. For returns via delivery, we ask that you follow these important steps to return your Allure purchase.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7242 1388, or contact your Salesperson directly to discuss your return. You must do this before returning your order.
- When confirmed with your Allure Jewellers Salespersons, you should package your items with the original packaging. This must include your GIA or gemstone certificate.
- You should avoid writing anything on the item or within the address lines that include 'jewellers', 'diamonds' or 'Hatton Garden'. Instead, address the package as follows:
- 'FAO name of your Salesperson' ALLURE, 12-13 Greville Street, London, EC1N 8SB.
- You will be responsible for the delivery cost of the returns.
- We ask that you return all items within the UK via Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed, making sure the package is tracked and insured. You should also obtain proof of posting. Please ensure you mark the parcel as fragile and clearly write tht it is not to be left with a neighbour or on the doorstep. For orders returned from outside the UK, you should choose a reputable courier, ensuring the package is tracked and insured, and obtain proof of despatch.
- Allure Jewellers reserves the right to reject a return if the above steps are not carefully followed, and is therefore not liable to repair, replace or refund the item.
Please make sure your jewellery fits the above criteria before returning, or check with your Salesperson at Allure. You can also email email@example.com with any questions.